Veit AC 20 air sterilizer is a practical and compact device which enables you to disinfect the air with the help of ultraviolet radiations technology (UV-C). UV-C radiations eliminate up to 99% of bacteria and viruses in the air, thus AC 20 gives you the opportunity to purify the atmosphere in rooms or premises intended for different areas of activity.
ATTENTION!!! THIS PRODUCT IS TESTED AND VERIFIED BY THE NATIONAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE AND MEDICO-MILITARY DEVELOPMENT “DR. ION CANTACUZINO ” BUCHAREST.
How does Veit air sterilizer AC 20 work?
Two UV-C (type C ultraviolet) lamps are mounted in a sealed metal housing to which ambient air is directed through a high-performance fan. After the process, the cleaned air is returned to the environment. With the help of these UV-C type radiations, all viruses, bacteria, molds or fungi are eliminated from inside the AC 20 device.
After the disinfection process is complete, the sterilized air is discharged from the Veit AC 20 back into the enclosure.
What is UV-C radiation?
UV-C ultraviolet radiation has a wavelength of less than 280 nm and is not visible to the naked eye, being absorbed by the ozone layer. UV-C has a strong impact on the cells core of viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores, turning them into harmless organisms. The ultraviolet rays of type C have a maximum efficiency at an wavelength of 254 nm which is the interval that we have chosen for the low pressure lamps used in the Veit AC 20 device.
How to install the VEIT AC 20 air sterilizer?
The AC 20 is mainly mounted on the ceiling. We recommend positioning it as close as possible to the center of the room, where the air flow is easily achieved.
How is the VEIT AC 20 sterilizer maintained?
- The filter must be maintained / cleaned periodically. Information on this aspect is available in the user manual
- Replacement of lamps after 9000 operating hours (approx. 1 year for 24/7 operation)
- Recommended room volume: approx. 150 m3
- The devices is equipped with a remote control with which you can comfortably control how it works and also switch the device on and off
- The big advantage of this device is that there is no need to use cleaning chemicals thus eliminating the unwanted residues on surfaces or unpleasant smells
- Another advantage is that the AC 20 device can operate permanently, protecting the people in the room in which it is mounted from the harmful effect of type C ultraviolet rays. The ultraviolet rays are isolated in the sealed metal housing of the device thus preventing them to enter the room.
- Low acquisition costs
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- High efficiency (up to 99% of bacteria and viruses are eliminated)
- Flexible usage options
- Continuous operating mode
- Practical and compact device
- Pleasant design
- Made in Germany
Areas of applications:
- Care centers for the elderly
- Office buildings
- Production areas
- Waiting rooms
- Public institutions
- Food industry
- Packing areas, and more