Crea Solution – CAD software for design and pattern printing
INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY
If you have visited our website, you already know that we colaborate with Crea Solution. We sell their software for designing and printing patterns used by industries that process soft materials. But, who is Crea? And what innovative solutions does it offer to streamline creative processes and production lines? Read on to find out more about Crea Solution, a company that specializes in software, services, and IT consulting.
Crea Solution is an Italian company known worldwide for its design and printing solutions and integrated technologies used to digitize the processing of soft materials, the company was created at the end of 2004 thanks to the effort of a group of people who combined their knowledge and experiences to give strength to a common goal: to form a structure based on human relationships and values beyond the formalities of the company. Crea provides software and hardware solutions for the fashion, automotive, aerospace, leather goods and upholstered furniture industries.
Crea offers solutions for both production and sales areas, as well as for retail:
- Automatic nesting technologies
- 2D CAD, 3D CAD, CAM, ERP, PLM / PDM
- MTM automations
- Integrated IT services from the product design phase to the production and marketing phase
- Reduce the time from product production to market and increases the company’s profit
- Visual merchandising
- CAD for clothing design, pattern editing, cad for bags design and other small leather goods, for the design of upholstered furniture, composite materials and technical materials, for the design of car seats, car interiors and components for the automotive industry.
- Applications for pricing and supply chain management
Therefore, Crea is the perfect solution for digitizing the fashion industry and industries that use soft materials. You receive not only CAD or CAM programs (automatic cutting), but also ERP applications, PDM (technical files), artificial visualization and e-commerce applications capable of optimizing the productivity of fashion companies, adapted to continuous requirements and market changes, but also useful solutions for designers thanks to a system of design, coloring and presentation of creative ideas with positive consequences in terms of increasing productivity and accelerating production processes.
Areas of application:
- Upholstered furniture
- Leather and luxury goods (bags, accessories)
- Composite materials
Crea’s software is compatible with most of the largest producers of hardware tools.
- PLOTTERS – Encad, Mimaki, Lectra, Gammatech, Gerber, Algotex, Zund, HP, Mutoh, Ioline, Athalia.
- DIGITIZERS – Calcomp, Numonics, Calcomp (3348 Lectra), Summagraphics, Gammatech,GTCO
- CUTTING MACHINES – Zund, Lectra, Gerber, Kuris, Bullmer, Sei, Takaoka, Investronica, Lacent, Eastman, Pathfinder, Cutting Edge, Autometrix, Aristo, Takatori
Digital transformation is a necessity for companies that want to grow their business in an increasingly competitive market that is constantly changing. Therefore, Crea solutions helps companies grow by exchanging ideas and information more efficiently and by helping them to digitize creative and production processes.
Our goal is to increase the production process and implicitly the business performance of our clients, while helping the designers in creating the next successful collection.
Some of Crea’s clients around the world are:
Dolce & Gabbana, Timberland, Twinset, Pinko, Kaos, Cristinaeffe, Ralph Lauren, Manila Grace, Subdued, Channels, Kiton, Elisabetta Franchi, Lever, Ferrari, Paul & Shark, Pellemoda, Burberry, Joma, Armchairs & Sofas, Liviana Conti, Kiko, Moncler, Australian, Chaos, Bikkermbergs, etc.
Passion, progress, innovation, quality, these are the words that characterize the company that since 2004 has become the market leader in integrated technologies for the textile industry.