Veit AC 10 air purification system – Made in Germany
Veit AC 10 disinfects the indoor air with the help of demonstrated and verified UV-C technology.
UV-C radiations eliminate up to 99% of bacteria and viruses in the air, thus AC 10 gives you the opportunity to purify the atmosphere in rooms or premises intended for different areas of activity.
Many people are at risk of becoming infected with viruses and bacteria that they can spread later. Microorganisms present in the air – such as viruses, bacteria and mold – occur mainly in high-traffic areas, such as airports, medical offices, hospitals and in industry. They endanger human health, contaminate raw materials or spoil food. UV-C radiation can be used to disinfect the air and destroy viruses and bacteria, thus limiting the risk of infection.
- UV-C is ultraviolet radiation below a wavelength of 280 nm, which is not visible to the human eye.
- Germs, bacteria and viruses are reliably reduced and hygiene and storage conditions are improved.
- UV-C light has been used for over 40 years to disinfect air, surfaces and water.
- UV-C has the greatest effect at a wavelength of 254 nm. This is the range of UV-C lamps we use (low pressure lamps, lifespan approx. 9,000 hours).
- Low acquisition costs;
- Low maintenance and operating costs;
- High efficiency (up to 99% of bacteria are killed);
- Flexible placement and application possibilities due to two product sizes;
- Continuous operation possible;
- Made in Germany.
There are no reviews yet.