Condair DC-LT low temperature condensing dehumidifier. Description:
Unlike conventional condensing dehumidifiers that are efficient at temperatures above 15 ° C Condair DC-LT dehumidifiers are efficient and offer exceptional dehumidification results at temperatures up to 10 ° C. This range of dehumidifiers offers dehumidification capacities from 260 to 940 liters per day and air flows from 3,500 to 8,500m³ / hour.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for dehumidification at about 50% RH at temperatures up to 10 ° C;
- Can deliver dry air directly into the room or to an air handling unit;
- Only high quality branded components used for the refrigeration circuit;
- Defrosting with hot gas and energy efficient fans;
- Enameled galvanized metal housing is a standard feature, also available with stainless steel housing on request;
- Operation is controlled via the integrated digital display, an optional controller at a distance of up to 50 m or via a BMS (Modbus).