Condair RS electric steam humidifier ( with resistors ) . Description:
Condair RS is a humidifier that uses electrical resistors to heat the water. This humidifier works with water from the network, completely demineralized or partially softened water.
Condair RS offers the highest quality, reliability and hygiene. All this while requires the smallest maintenance in its range. Because the cylinder is made of stainless steel, it does not require regular change. Maintenance work is much more frequent when the water is richer in minerals, which is why Condair created the limestone deposit management system. This patented system makes mineral deposits to be easily detached from the electrical resistors. Then, they are collected in a special tank attached to the base of the machine. At the end, the tank can be easily emptied, thus simplifying the cleaning process
Different models are available for different types of applications:
- Condair RS Visual: The basic model with a patented system for managing limestone deposits.
- Condair RS VE: – The model that uses demineralized water. It does not require the limestone collector, thus eliminating the maintenance.
- Condair RS Process: – RS Visual variant with a forced steam distribution. Tolerance ± 1% u.R. It is recommended for critical applications (test laboratories, clean rooms, shock rooms, etc.).
- Condair RS OC: – Outdoor mounted version, resistant to adverse weather conditions.
Why choose the CONDAIR RS humidifier?
- Precise tolerance for critical humidity applications.
- Easy-to-use touch screen.
- Standard automation with integrated BACnet and MODBUS.
- USB port for data downloading and software update.
- Limestone deposit collector.
- RS is the most resistant steam humidifier on the market.
- Works with network water, demineralized or partially softened water.
- All heating elements are made of high quality materials. A precise control of humidity is ensured.
- All RS series humidifiers are provided with an advanced system for relative humidity control.
- The humidifier can be controlled by a hygrostat, humidity sensor or connected to a centralized building management system (BMS).
- Low operating costs and minimum energy losses.
- Self-diagnosis system.
- Hygienic humidification.
There are no reviews yet.