Band knife splitting machine Fortuna AB 320 G. Description:
The AB 320 G splitting machine is mainly used in the rubber, plastic, cable and carpet industry as a laboratory machine. Fortuna technology ensures the highest performance of all operations.
Fortuna machines are set apart by their ergonomic design, efficient production flow, easy access to the operating module and a targeted illumination of the work area.
Advantages of Fortuna AB 320 G splitting machine:
- Equipped with digital display of the splitting and scrap thickness;
- The constant knife edge position is possible by automatically adjusting the knife with control via magnifying glass;
- Equipped with AC motors;
- Provided with upper driven presser roll and rubber feed roll;
- Scrap suction;
- Stepless electronic adjustable feed drive;
- The splitting thickness up to 10 mm is monitored in 0,05 mm steps, over 10 mm in 0,1 mm steps;
- Equipped with thickness gauge.
Optional components of AB 320 G splitting machine:
- Equipped with work lamp;
- Sound absorber for scrap suction;
- Roller way table 8 mm;
- Additional guides;
- Equipped with grinding dust suction with metal filter and lubrication device;
- Increased clearance 20 mm;
- Stepless adjustable band knife drive;
- Transportation device;
- Switch for scrap suction.