Skiving machine with upper driven feed roll Fortuna 50 KK-S. Description.
50 KK-S is an industrial skiving machine for leather toe puffs and counters used in the shoe industry.
The 50 KK-S was designed for skiving hard and heavy materials. With the upper driven feed roll a continuous sliding of the material is ensured. The stepless adjustable knife speed and the clockwise / counter-clockwise operation of the bell knife are another guarantee for an optimal cut. The feed speed is adjustable by belt pulleys.
Advantages of Fortuna 50 KK-S skiving machine:
- Work table with scrap slide and scrap box;
- User friendly grinding dust disposal through filter cassette Low noise emission;
- Electronic controlled knife speed with reversal of rotation direction;
- The maximum working width is 50 mm;
- The machine is designed as standing workplace.
Optional components for the skiving machine:
- Various accessories (pressure rolls; feed rolls etc.) for different applications;
- Work lamp;
- Thickness gauge;
- Lubrication device.