Band knife splitting machine Fortuna AB 320 E. Description:
The Fortuna AB 320 E splitting machine is mainly used in the leather, shoe and automotive interior industry. Fortuna technology ensures the highest performance of all operations.
With this machine you can accurately split different materials of any shape and size, and by using profile rolls, profile bars and templates you can make different indentations in the material. Through the splitting process the uneven materials can be brought to a uniform thickness or their initial thickness can be reduced to a final measure depending on the needs.
Fortuna machines are set apart by their ergonomic design, efficient production flow, easy access to the operating module and a targeted illumination of the work area.
Advantages of Fortuna AB 320 E splitting machine:
- Equipped with digital display of the splitting and scrap thickness;
- The constant knife edge position is possible by automatically adjusting the knife with control via magnifying glass;
- Equipped with AC motors;
- Provided with upper driven presser roll and rubber feed roll;
- Scrap suction;
- Stepless electronic adjustable feed drive.
Optional components of Fortuna AB320 E splitting machine:
- Sound absorber for scrap suction;
- Equipped with thickness gauge;
- Roller way table 8 mm;
- Additional guides;
- Grinding dust suction with metal filter;
- Transportation device.