Jumag EDI Electric Steam Generator: Description:
The EDI series from Jumag are designed particularly for high demands. Connection possibilities for mannequins, steam tables and other steam consumers.
Illustration for feed water tank – condensate vessel dimensions:
Advantages of Jumag EDI Electric Steam Generator:
- Outputs from 20 kW to 120 kW as a single unit steam system;
- Higher outputs in the form of multiple steam units possible;
- Not subject to approval or monitoring in Germany and many other countries;
- Stainless steel pressure vessel in large capacity steam boiler design;
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to horizontal design;
- Easy to operate, highly effective touch screen control – via JUMAG Connect Connection to PC, mobile end devices or control centres possible;
- No electrical peaks due to symmetrical power network loading;
- User friendly;
- Simple usage via intuitive touch-screen controls in many languages;
- No approval or monitoring needed in many countries, as approved by the latest European standard (DIN EN) for electric steam boilers;
- Good access for maintenance purposes via horizontally positioned, flanged heating elements;
- Optionally with automatic blow down or desalination;
- Flexible and simple;
- Optimal media connections on the upper side;
- Merging all ventilation lines to a connection port and all drainage lines to one connection;
- Possibility of full usage of the JUMAG accessory programme;
- Only requires a small space due to a compact design;
- Casters for simple transport or frequent changing places.
Available variants :
There are no reviews yet.