Jumag Waste Heat Boiler. Description:
This boiler uses the hot air flow resulted from industrial processes to generate steam.The use of waste heat is an efficient and economical alternative, drastically reducing the costs of electricity or expensive fuels. “Residual heat recovery” is the process of “heat integration”, meaning the reuse of thermal energy that would otherwise be simply released into the atmosphere. By recovering waste heat, industrial enclosures can reduce CO2 emissions while simultaneously increasing energy efficiency.
Benefits of Jumag Waste Heat Boiler:
- Save space due to the ergonomic design;
- Modular configuration – cost-effective adjustment;
- Easy to operate – does not require constant supervision of an operator;
- High safety during operation due to the simple and compact general configuration;
- Self-explanatory touch screen available in several languages;
- Adjustable manually, automatically or through control centers.