Steam Generator Veit SG 66 – SG 66 MF. Description:
The SG 66 MF is a small steam generator with a compact design ideal for use in tailoring workshops.
Advantages of SG 66 – SG 66 MF generator:
- 2.2 kW – 230 V for 3.0 kg steam/h, solenoid valve for connecting the iron;
- Inexpensive compact steam generator with long-life stainless steel boiler;
- Ideal for use in tailor shops;
- Steam generated from tap water;
- Steam generator and heating of iron can be controlled separately;
- Electronic water level indicator with acoustic signal;
- For refilling, pressure can be released quickly through venting;
- Includes safety blow-down tank.
High pressure steam generators must be handled with care to avoid accidents, which is why Veit generators are equipped with a variety of safety features, such as: protection against overheating, automatic shutdown in case of water shortage. The exhaust valve is protected against accidental opening and the hose is secured inside the exhaust tank thus preventing it from slipping off.