Finishing Machine BRI 1810-302 Classic. Description:
BRI 1810-302 is an industrial press used in the textile industry in the process of finishing the sleeves and armhole creasings. The press is equipped with an airbag system wich has numerous benefits, ex: sleeve head finisher with air cushion (roll-up movement) for the finish of the “sleeve roll” in front and back part for push-up sleeve models, shaping of complete sleeve head contour, the garment is held securely in place, seven different movements are freely programmable.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the machine), which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time to start the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred. The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
Advantages of BRI 1810-302:
- Exchangeable crease plate system incl. 2 pairs of crease plates: Very high creasing of the armhole area and a flexible solution for different armhole sizes / Time for touch-up is minimized;
- Crease plates with two-stage closing option: Flexible solution on different kind of fabrics; very sensitive fabrics can be finished without pressure.
- Side part tensioning device : Prevents damage of side seams during machine processing;
- Body buck with separate chambers (steam, suction and blowing): Flexible solution for different kind of fabrics;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs;
- Optional tandem operation: 2 different programs can be carried out at the same time / Increases productivity;
- Sleeve tensioning device (height and angle of inclination can be individually adjusted): Sleeves are automatically stretched;
- Blowing in lower arm-hole area: Leaked steam from sleeve finish is blown away / Jacket side and back areas are not damaged by steam (no further touch-up required) (optional);
- Crease plate heating system (for 2 or 4 set of plates): Crease plates are pre-heated / Allows immediate use of the crease plate after changing / Increases productivity (optional);
- Proportional blowing system: Prevents unwelcome tensioning of the sleeve with highly sensitive fabrics / Sleeve contour and sleeve design remains in shape / Increases quality (optional).
There are no reviews yet.