Armhole Creasing Pressing Machine BRI 2065 SC. Description:
BRI 2065 SC is an industrial pressing machine used in the process of finishing of the armhole creasings. The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 3.5-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred. The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
Due to the DMC (direct control of the machine) system, which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
The choice of cover materials is crucial for the finishing result. Veit cover systems are durable and of high quality, for optimal results we recommend using Veit cover materials exclusively. You can find al types of covers and other accesories on our website www.texco.ro.
Advantages of BRI 2065 SC pressing machine:
- SC (Scissor Closing): Folding Arm Frame;
- User-friendly 3.5“ colour touch display;
- Special buck for a manual armhole creasing: Optimal buck design for perfect pressing results;
- Manual operation via pedal;
- Analog distance control and pressure control without spring balancing and manometer display: Perfect processing, even of delicate fabrics / Variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing bucks to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric.