Back Centre and Side Seam Pressing Machine BRI 585 VC. Description:
This pressing machine is used for pressing back center and side seams. BRI 585 VC is provided with a vertical head buck closing which transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine.
The optimal buck design and the absorption function that is divided in 3 lower bucks have the role of facilitating the positioning of the product and preventing displacement of the garment on the machine, thus increasing the quality of the final result.
Vertical head buck closing / advantages:
- Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning;
- Free visibility to the garment on the machine;
- No heat radiation to the operator;
- Emergency stop function.
The fine suction function helps the operator to easily position and open the seams that need to be pressed.
A very important feature of BRI 585 press is represented by the new innovation VEIT – “STEAM EDGE SUCTION” which together with the very well made bucks brings the finished product to the highest quality standards.
Steam Edge Suction Technology – for a perfect final result every step of the finishing process must be performed correctly, the skills of the operator,the functions and efficiency of the machine need to be equal to a proportion of 50%.
The Steam Edge Suction function absorbs the steam from the upper bucks through a vacuum without allowing it to escape, thus avoiding damaging the already finished parts of the garment and eliminating the need for any final retouching of the product.
Veit ironing bucks are made of the highest quality materials ensuring an even distribution of steam and vacuum power onto the entire pressing surface. You can find all types of bucks and other accessories or consumables shown below or on our shop website www.texco.ro.
The control Panel:
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred. The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
- VC (Vertical Closing): Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning / free visibility to the garment on the machine / no heat radiation to the operator / emergency stop function;
- Vertical head buck closing: Transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine;
- 3 special lower bucks: Optimal buck design;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Steam edge suction: Prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas;
- Separate suction in the 3 lower bucks: Facilitates the positioning;
- Fine suction: Quick positioning and opening of seams;
- Deposit for front parts: Facilitates the positioning and aligning of the garment to be pressed.