Back centre- and side seam pressing machine (incl. iron BRI 1). Description:
BRI 585C/101 is an rotary back centre and side seam pressing machine.
The press is controlled by a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ in the form of a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting additional time for diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard pressing.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the press), which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the press has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
Designed to guarantee operator safety, BRI 585C/101 has a function that immediately stops the machine in case of emergency. After activating this function, the press immediately depressurizes and remains inactive until it receives the next command.
BRI 585C/10 has an vertical closing of the bucks wich eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning, ensures free visibility to the garment on the machine and transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine.
Advantages of BRI 585C/101 :
- 3 special lower bucks: Optimal buck design;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Steam edge suction: Prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas;
- Separate suction in the 3 lower bucks: Facilitates the positioning;
- Fine suction: Quick positioning and opening of seams;
- Deposit for front parts: Facilitates the positioning and aligning of the garment to be pressed;
- Additional suction while buck rotation / buck stopping: Prevents displacement of the garment on the machine.