Plotter TUNE 4hp. Description:
This plotter is compatible with the latest Windows operating systems and meets the most demanding customer needs for speed, flexibility and printing accuracy. Tune can process all types of paper, including normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive paper, it offers a very easy way to load and remove paper from the front tube, and thanks to its four HP writing heads, it prints at 160 square feet/hour.
Advantages of the Tune 4hp plotter:
- Printing width: 180 and 220 cm;
- Non-stop printing without operator assistance required, even for overnight work;
- Plug and Play;
- Paper winding on an ultra-light aluminum tube with assisted extraction and free paper;
- Supports paper spools of up to 40 kg, with user-friendly forward paper loading and self-locking cones;
- Electronic system to monitor and signal end of paper;
- Automatic interruption of printing activity in case of paper jam;
- Able to accommodate all paper grades, including normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive;
- Motorized paper tension system, patented by Algotex;
- Constant printing speed regardless of the heaviness of the lines, shape or dimensions of the illustration, or number of elements present in the design;
- Utilization of throw-away discarded paper, HP or compatible;
- Electronic control of ink levels;
- Double resolution graphics for differentiation of line quality;
- Stroke width controlled by the operator;
- USB-2 hardware connection, able to interface with all CAD systems present on the market (HPGL, HPGL2, ISO, DXF);
- Autoinstallable software driver, chronological printing log;
- Dimensions: 272 x 114 x 40.5 cm (180 plotter); 312 x 114 x 40.5 cm (220 plotter);
- Weight: 114 kg (180 plotter); 128 kg (220 plotter);
- Reduced acoustic emissions in compliance with regulatory standards;
- Operational temperature: 10-40 degrees C.
There are no reviews yet.