Plotter Wind Jet and Wave Jet. Description:
Wind Jet and Wave Jet are industrial plotters created to meet the demands of the most sophisticated and high levels of production, they can process any type of paper whether we are talking about normal, recycled or thermo-adhesive paper.
These plotters are compatible with the latest Windows systems, and thanks to the XAAR heads (which can be optionally installed in number of two or four), Wind Jet and Wave Jet provide fast and silent printing regardless of line weight, shape or illustration size, or the number of elements present in the design.
The WIND JET and WAVE JET are the top models of the Industrial Line and were developed for sophisticated customers with high production levels. The plotters feature a double rear tube that saves the operator time and improves productivity.
Advantages of the WIND JET and WAVE JET plotters:
- Non-stop printing without operator assistance required, even for overnight work;
- Plug and Play;
- Paper winding on an ultra-light aluminum tube with assisted extraction and free paper;
- Free paper advancement with Algotex’s famous patented system, guaranteeing maximum productivity and quality of dimension;
- Supports paper spools of up to 40 kg, with user-friendly forward paper loading and self-locking cones;
- Electronic system to monitor and signal end of paper;
- Automatic interruption of printing activity in case of paper jam;
- Able to accommodate all paper grades, including normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive;
- Motorized paper tension system, patented by Algotex;
- Constant printing speed regardless of the heaviness of the lines, shape or dimensions of the illustration, or number of elements present in the design;
- Industrial inkjet printing heads with tanks;
- Electronic control of ink levels;
- Double resolution graphics for differentiation of line quality;
- Line width controlled by the operator;
- USB-2 hardware connection, able to interface with all CAD systems present on the market (HPGL, HPGL2, ISO, DXF);
- Autoinstallable software driver, chronological printing log;
- Operational temperature: 10-40 degrees C.