Plotter XStream 2xaar. Description:
This plotter is a large printer often used in the textile industry to print patterns and templates. We recommend using this plotter for productions that do not require the use of more than 4 rolls of paper per month. XStream 2xaar offers the same durability, precision, versatility and quality as the other Algotex products. This plotter is characterized by the simplicity of use, the high durability of the mechanical components, the compact and ergonomic design and perfect results of each plotting operation.
- XSTREAM JET 18;
- XSTREAM JET 22.
XSTREAM JET is the entry-level model of the Industrial Line, offering industrial inkjet technology to guarantee maximum productivity and highly accurate printing at a competitive price. The X-STREAM JET is high-performing and easy to use, and is an incredible value for customers with industrial printing needs. It offers a printing speed of 80 square meters per hour and is compatible with the most recent windows systems.
Advantages of the XStream 2xaar plotter:
- Non-stop printing without operator assistance required, even for overnight work;
- Plug and Play;
- Paper winding on an ultra-light aluminum tube with assisted extraction and free paper;
- Supports paper spools of up to 40 kg, with user-friendly forward paper loading and self-locking cones;
- Electronic system to monitor and signal end of paper;
- Automatic interruption of printing activity in case of paper jam;
- Able to accommodate all paper grades, including normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive;
- Motorized paper tension system, patented by Algotex;
- Constant printing speed regardless of the heaviness of the lines, shape or dimensions of the illustration, or number of elements present in the design;
- Utilization of throw-away discarded paper, HP or compatible;
- Electronic control of ink levels;
- Double resolution graphics for differentiation of line quality;
- Stroke width controlled by the operator;
- USB-2 hardware connection, able to interface with all CAD systems present on the market (HPGL, HPGL2, ISO, DXF);
- Autoinstallable software driver, chronological printing log;
- Dimensions: 251 x 98 x 40 cm (180 plotter); 291 x 98 x 40 cm (220 plotter);
- Weight: 118 kg (180 plotter); 133 kg (220 plotter);
- Reduced acoustic emissions in compliance with regulatory standards;
- Operational temperature: 10-40 degrees C.