Coat Front Pressing Machine BRI 605M VC. Description:
BRI 605M VC is a coat front pressing machine equipped with concave pressing bucks. This type of bucks are ideal for carrying out various operations: like opening of side seams and chest darts by iron and insertion of plack piece incl. adhesive tapes.
Advantages of BRI 605M VC:
- Patented carriage system for left and right front parts / saves space;
- Vertical head buck closing: Even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine: Increases quality;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs;
- Steam edge suction: Avoids steam marks;
- Fork for dart peaks: Dart ends can be ironed more easily (optional);
- Programable tape dispenser BRI-10 for 2 tape rolls: Automatic cutting of tapes with adjustable length / optimises work station layout (optional);
- Electromechanical distance control (optional).
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHz in the form of a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the press. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and notifies when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. To facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of errors.
The choice of cover materials is crucial for the finishing result. Veit cover systems are durable and of high quality, for optimal results we recommend using Veit cover materials exclusively. You can find all types of covers and accesories on our website www.texco.ro.