Collar and lapel pressing machine BRI 950 VC. Description:
BRI 950 VC it’s an collar and lapel pressing machine equipped with an perfect pressing buck, the press is mainly used in the finishing process for ladies´ jackets and overcoats. 950 VC has a vertical closing of the pressing bucks wich offers a higher ironing quality compared to scissor closing presses.
The vertical closing:
- Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning;
- Ensures free visibility to the garment on the machine;
- No heat radiation to the operator / emergency stop function.
The press is controlled by a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ in the form of a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting additional time for diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard pressing.
Advantages of BRI 950 VC pressing machine:
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Suction in lower bucks individually activated: facilitates the positioning;
- Steam edge suction: prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas during the pressing process;
- Collar head suction including steam edge suction: escaped steam is sucked off into the head buck in order to avoid steam touching the garment outside of the pressing area / Increases quality when pressing highly sensitive fabrics;
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric leasant working environment.