Double Legger Pressing Machine BRI 222 VC. Description:
This press is used for finishing and pressing of trousers hems and creases. BRI 222 VC has a vertical closing of the ironing bucks wich:
- Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning
- Ensures free visibility to the garment on the machine
- Transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment – Increases quality
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
The choice of cover materials is crucial for the finishing result, for optimal results we recommend using Veit cover materials exclusively. You can find all types of covers and accesories on our website www.texco.ro.
Advantages of BRI 222 VC pressing machine:
- Fixed stretching system on head buck: trouser seams (in- and outside seams) are stretched in order to avoid marks. Lower stretching device returns only after the trouser is removed: Prevents marks at trouser seam area;
- Optional: Re-tensioning device for stretch cover on head buck: Compensation of the loss of fabric stretchiness;
- User-friendly 5.7″ colour touch display;
- Steam edge suction: prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas during the pressing process – Increases quality;
- Separate suction in lower bucks: Makes the positioning of the trouser legs easier;
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Additional suction in crotch area: Strong suction in order to support the positioning of the critical crotch area.