Fast-Back Press Veit 8920. Description:
Veit 8920 is an industrial press used in the textile industry in the process of finishing trousers.
Advantages of Veit 8920:
- You save energy by up to 25 %;
- The closing movement of the upper buck occurs in two steps: First, it comes in a tilting motion form behind and then closes vertically;
- With the cast-in heating system in the upper buck you save energy by up to 25 %;
- The suction and blowing unit as well as the steam spraying unit in the lower buck come as a standard;
- The manual foot switch panel has four functions: suction, blowing, bottom steam and closing of upper buck;
- The timer control guarantees a systematic pressing process;
- Optionally, individual garments can be pressed manually.
There are no reviews yet.