Sleeve Seam Finish Pressing Machine BRI 862 VC. Description:
This press is used in the textile industry in the process of finishing the front seams of the sleeves. The special shape design allows the finishing of the markings even when the buttons are sewn on the material.
One of the important features of the BRI 862 VC press is the vertical closing of the bucks because it ensures a uniform distribution of pressure throughout the pressing surface, prevents the movement of the garment from the machine and eliminates the obstruction in the loading area during material positioning. This system offers a higher net ironing quality compared to scissor-type closure presses.
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred. The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the machine), which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time to start the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
- Veit-BRI 861 VC.
- Veit-BRI 862 VC.
- Veit-BRI 860 VC
Advantages of BRI 862-861-860 VC pressing machine:
- Pressing of jackets on hanger: Jacket remains on hanger during the pressing operation / Increases productivity;
- V-Position of form: for easy loading and unloading;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Steam edge suction: prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas during the pressing process / pleasant working environment.