Fusing Machine Veit BX. Description:
This sturdy and reliable machine is the optimal solution for daily use in outerwear or dress shirt productions.
The sturdy, compact design of this fusing machine requires minimal floor space which makes it perfectly suitable for small (600 mm – 23.62 inch) to medium-sized production plants (1000 mm – 39.37 inch).
Besides the robust exterior design, the interior of this fusing machine is very well organized, it has a special function of fast heating which together with the large heating area offers high quality finishing results. The temperature adjustments can be made very precisely depending on the material need.
The Control Unit:
The machine control unit allows the monitoring and control of the functioning parameters in a very clear and easy-to-read manner. Any fluctuation of temperature detected inside is highlighted on the control unit and immediately attracts the operator’s attention.
- The control unit allows the monitoring and control of the parameters in a very clear and easy-to-read manner. Any fluctuation of temperature detected inside is highlighted on the control unit and immediately attracts the operator’s attention;
- The upper and lower heat zones are separately controlled and individually adjustable for various fabric and interlining combinations;
- The simple temperature control prevents too low or too high temperatures;
- Equipped with diagnostic system for belt progression, electrical supply and compressed air supply.
The Heating System:
Specially insulated heating elements for minimal energy waste.
- Clearly defined heat zones provide for optimal fusing results;
- Uniform surface temperature due to curved heat zone;
- There are no gaps between the heating elements, thus facilitating uniform heat distribution;
- Rapid temperature change.
The Pressure System:
The BX is the only fusing machine in its class offering a choice of two standard pressure systems to best meet the needs of our clients. The single pressure system (C – two cylinders) and double pressure system (CU – four cylinders, two pairs) SOFT and MEDIUM, depending on need. Both systems allow you to choose a soft or medium pressing variant depending on the hardness of the silicone rubber that covers the cylinders.
BX 600/1000 S (soft)
It is suitable for materials that need a more sensitive pressing, which does not destroy the structure such as sportswear for women and men.
BX 600/1000 M (medium)
It is suitable for common materials made from high-twist yarns and dress shirt industry.
- Roller combinations can be chosen between soft and medium;
- Fast exchange of pressure rollers possible at any time.