Ironing Table for lining Veit Varioset with absorption and blowing function. Description:
This universal ironing table is recommended for ironing lining for jackets and blazers.
This ironing table is available with two different buck versions :
Convex: prevents the outer fabric from being touched by the iron in the facing area.
Concave: keeps the shape of the garment. This guarantees optimal position of the garment in the area of the armhole (optional: shoulder seam attachment kit).
Equipped with superior suction and blowing power with independently adjustable air power for fast drying and cycle times.
In addition to the main ironing surface, the table also contains a support for the iron, which is made of a heat-resistant silicone. This support is intended to protect both the sole of the iron from damage and the surface of the ironing table from the excess heat.
The table has an integrated electronic control unit with display and integrated VEITronic for connecting the iron to the electronic thermoregulator with an accuracy of +/- 1 degree temperature regulation. The height of the table is adjustable according to the height of the operator which offers an ergonomic working environment.
For any type of ironing table, one or more types of irons are needed, with stainless steel or teflon sole, specific coatings for the ironing process (interphasic or final), individual steam generators, condenser for centralized steam installations. You will find all these accessories or consumables illustrated below on our shop site www.texcoshoponline.ro.
All Veit products offer reduced energy consumption, maximum efficiency at a high quality and they are environmentally friendly, economical and ergonomic.
Advantages Veit Varioset ironing table:
- All lining bucks are rotatable by 180° and can thus be used as point right or left;
- Comfortable height adjustment supported by gas spring;
- Superior suction and blowing power with independently adjustable air power for fast drying and cycle times;
- Electronic control unit with display and integrated VEITronic for connection of iron;
- Convex surface is slightly convexly shaped in order to prevent the outer fabric from being touched by the iron in the facing area;
- Concave surface is concave in order to keep the shape of the garment. This guarantees optimal position of the garment in the area of the armhole (optional: shoulder seam attachment kit).
There are no reviews yet.