Ironing Table for Shoulder Finish BRI 166-101. Description:
BRI 166 – 101 is an industrial ironing table used in the textile industry for finishing shoulder seams.
Due to the DMC (direct control of the machine) system, which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
Advantages of BRI 166-101 ironing table:
- The patented heating system saves energy costs up to 30 % and shortens the heatingup times of the ironing bucks;
- We provide a wide range of ironing bucks for you individual needs. The upper and lower bucks as well as the left and right ironing bucks are shaped perfectly through a special digital surface processing technique (CNC treatment);
- The usage of highquality materials for the ironing bucks covers provides a long working-life and optimal ironing results;
- The height of the machine and the pedal are ergonomically adjustable and therefore provides a more efficient work place;
- All machines are ready for installation and connection to a central power supply (steam, exhaust and air). Steam traps are standard equipment.
The ironing bucks come dressed in VEIT covers of the best quality, especially made to distribute the steam and the power of the vacuum correctly and efficiently. All types of covers and other accessories or consumables can be found illustrated below or on our shop website www.texcoshoponline.ro.