Ironing Table Veit Varioline CR2. Description:
This ironing table is used especially in the final ironing process of various types of clothing.
Veit Varioline CR2 is recommended for ironing trousers, dresses, skirts, coats, blouses and other garments, suitable for studios, tailor shops, refinishers and textile care.
All ironing tables from Veit have a modular construction system and a special, patented system of built-in air ducts wick make the absorption and blowing functions extremely powerful using the maximum potential of the installed engine of 0.55.kW.
The CR2 ironing table’s surface is an unusual one, oval-shaped at the edge and wide at the base and it is used especially in the finishing process, offering the possibility to iron different sizes of garments.
Veit CR2 ironing table also contains a support and a double pedal for individual selection of absorption and suction functions. The table’s support has included a chimney for exhausting the air resulted from absorption inside the building.
By folding this arm inwards, an electronic switch is activated that directs the absorption and blowing power towards this arm during the use of the additional bucks.
We offer a wide range of additional shapes that can be attached to the arm and are very useful in the finishing process of different parts from the garment (sleeves, collars, lapels, etc).
For any type of ironing table, one or more types of irons are needed, with stainless steel or teflon sole, specific coatings for the ironing process (interphasic or final), individual steam generators, condenser for centralized steam installations. You will find all these accessories or consumables illustrated below on our shop site www.texcoshoponline.ro.
All Veit products offer reduced energy consumption, maximum efficiency at a high quality, are environmentally friendly, economical and ergonomic.
Advantages of the Veit Varioline CR2 ironing table:
- Large ironing surface, suitable for finishing any clothing product, regardless of size;
- Perfect finishing due to the outstanding suction and blowing power with manual power adjustment for short drying and cycle times;
- Special covers and powerful engine – no heating elements are required on the table surface to keep the covers dry, they stay dry throughout the ironing process;
- Comfortable height adjustment supported by gas spring;
- The table base is built on two supports and 2 wheels for easy transportation;
- Under the ironing surface is mounted a metal table support which supports the garment during the ironing, thus facilitating the manipulation of the garment during the finishing process;
- Pleasant environment for operators by eliminating the air resulting from absorption, through the special chimney attached to the table;
- The ironing table can be adapted for left-handed people;
- CR2 is made of high quality parts thus ensuring a long life of the table – Made in Germany!