Jacket Back Finish Pressing Machine BRI 1105 VC. Description:
BRI 1105 VC is an industrial press used in the textile industry in the process of finishing the back parts from jackets and coats, due to the special design and the two separate bucks 1105 VC incorporates the functionality of two pressing machines.
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred. The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
The pressing bucks vertical closing:
- Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning;
- Free visibility to the garment on the machine;
- No heat radiation to the operator;
- Emergency stop function;
- Transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine / Increases quality.
Advantages of BRI 1105 VC:
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring:variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Steam lower buck: For finishing of velvet fabrics (optional).