Jacket Back Finish Pressing Machine BRI 1300-101 Premium. Description:
BRI 1300-101 is an industrial press used in the process of jacket back finishing. The press has vertically arranged bucks that offer the next benefits:
- Jacket hangs on the buck as on a human body;
- Alignment of seams, edges and stripes is easier;
- Jacket remains on hanger during pressing process;
- Operator works in upright position;
- Time to finish the lining is minimized due to pressing in hanging position.
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred. The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
BRI 1300-101 has a vertical closing of the head bucks wich ensures an even distribution of pressure onto the pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment onto the machine during the finishing process.
BRI 1300-101 has an optional tandem execution function of operations, two programs can be carried out consecutively, thus increasing productivity. The pressing shapes are provided with two separate rooms for steam and absorption function allowing the individual processing of the front areas of the jackets of different types of material.
Advantages of BRI 1300-101:
- Head bucks with separate chambers for steam and suction: Individual processing of upper and lower area of front parts / flexible solution for different types of fabric;
- Lower bucks with 2-step suction: Easier positioning;
- Additional blowing device on the armhole area: Leaked steam is blown away avoiding steam marks.
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs;
- Intermediate jacket hanging device: During cooling of the pressing garment the program stepping device is activated / Increases quality / Increases productivity;
- Automatic program stepping: Automatic transfer of the program from one machine side to the other / Increases productivity;
- Optional tandem operation: 2 different programs can be carried out at same time / Increases productivity;
- Digital distance control: Variable adjustment of distance between pressing bucks during pressing operation to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Suspension device for pressing jackets on hanger: No loading and unloading from / to hanger.