Jacket Front and Back Finish Pressing Machine BRI 1005 VC/ 1105 VC. Description:
BRI 1005 VC/ 1105 VC is a finishing pressing machine for front and back parts for jackets or coats (two-piece buck / two machines , one for each side of the product, left/ right).
The pressing is made in vertical position which ensures an even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine.
- The stretching of the seams, the edges and the strips is much easier to achieve from this position;
- Jacket hangs on the buck as on a human body, thus ensuring free visibility to the garment on the machine;
- The jacket stays on the hanger during the pressing process;
- The operator’s position is vertical and natural.
This press has maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric.
The control panel:
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
The control panel has a separate work program selection switch that allows for quick change of programs as needed. In addition, it is possible to operate two different programs at the same time, which leads to a considerable increase in productivity.
Veit ironing bucks are made of the highest quality materials ensuring an even distribution of steam and vacuum power onto the entire pressing surface.
You can find all types of bucks and other accessories or consumables shown below or on our shop website www.texco.ro.
The press is also available in the carousel version:
- BRI – 1005 C & BRI / 1105 C Premium – 180 degree rotary press.
- BRI – 1005 A & BRI 1105 A: 120 degree rotary press.
- VC (Vertical Closing): Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning / free visibility to the garment on the machine / no heat radiation to the operator / emergency stop function;
- Vertical closing of head bucks: transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine / Increases quality;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring:variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Steam lower buck: For finishing of velvet fabrics (optional).