Jacket Front Finish Pressing Machine BRI 1200-101 Premium. Description:
BRI 1200-101 Premium is a finishing pressing machine for jackets front parts. The pressing is made in vertical position which ensures an even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine.
Advantages of the vertical closing:
- The stretching of the seams, the edges and the strips is much easier to achieve from this position;
- Jacket hangs on the buck as on a human body, thus ensuring free visibility to the garment on the machine;
- The jacket stays on the hanger during the pressing process;
- The operator’s position is vertical and natural.
The head bucks with separate chambers for steam and suction: Individual processing of upper and lower area of front parts offer a flexible solution for different types of fabric.
The lower bucks with 2-step suction facilitate the garment’s positioning.
The machine is equipped with digital distance control which ensures a variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing bucks during pressing operation to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the machine), which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time to start the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
Designed to guarantee operator safety, BRI 1200/101 has a function that immediately stops the machine in case of emergency. After activating this function the press immediately depressurizes and remains inactive until it receives the next command.
The control panel:
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
The control panel has a separate work program selection switch that allows for quick change of programs as needed. In addition, it is possible to operate two different programs at the same time, which leads to a considerable increase in productivity.
Automatic program stepping: Automatic transfer of the program from one machine side to the other.
Veit ironing bucks are made of the highest quality materials ensuring an even distribution of steam and vacuum power onto the entire pressing surface.
You can find all types of bucks and other accessories or consumables shown below or on our shop website www.texco.ro.
Advantages of BRI 1200-101:
- Vertical closing of head bucks: Even distribution of pressure / prevents displacement of pressing garment / increases quality;
- Head bucks with separate chambers for steam and suction: Individual processing of upper and lower area of front parts / flexible solution for different types of fabric;
- Lower bucks with 2-step suction: Easier positioning;
- Additional blowing device on the armhole area: Leaked steam is blown away avoiding steam marks;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs;
- Intermediate jacket hanging device: During cooling of the pressing garment the program stepping device is activated / Increases quality / Increases productivity;
- Automatic program stepping: Automatic transfer of the program from one machine side to the other / Increases productivity;
- Optional tandem operation: 2 different programs can be carried out at same time / Increases productivity;
- Digital distance control: Variable adjustment of distance between pressing bucks during pressing operation to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Suspension device for pressing jackets on hanger: No loading and unloading from / to hanger.