Jacket Front Underpressing Machine BRI 600/101 Premium. Description:
This machine is used for underpressing jacket fronts and it is equipped with a special ironing surface with suction and blowing functions that ensure an even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine. The superior cooling and drying function of the product perfectly stabilizes the result obtained after pressing and increases the quality of the final result. The shapes are evenly heated throughout their surface with the help of the steam.
The pressing bucks are ideal for carrying out various operations: opening of side seams and chest darts by iron, insertion of certain pieces incl. adhesive tapes and form pressing.
This press is available with two different buck versions :
Veit ironing bucks are made of the highest quality materials ensuring an even distribution of steam and vacuum power onto the entire pressing surface.
You can find all types of bucks and other accessories or consumables shown below or on our shop website www.texco.ro.
The control panel:
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 Mhz , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
A very important feature of BRI 600/101 Premium press is represented by the new innovation VEIT – “STEAM EDGE SUCTION” which together with the very well made bucks brings the finished product to the highest quality standards.
Steam Edge Suction Technology – for a perfect final result every step of the finishing process must be performed correctly, the skills of the operator,the functions and efficiency of the machine need to be equal to a proportion of 50%.
The Steam Edge Suction function absorbs the steam from the upper bucks through a vacuum without allowing it to escape, thus avoiding damaging the already finished parts of the garment and eliminating the need for any final retouching of the product
- Patented carriage system for left and right front parts / saves space.
- Vertical head buck closing: Even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine: Increases quality
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display.
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs.
- Steam edge suction: Avoids steam marks.
- Fork for dart peaks: Dart ends can be ironed more easily (optional).
- Programable tape dispenser BRI-10 for 2 tape rolls: Automatic cutting of tapes with adjustable length / optimises work station layout (optional).
- Electromechanical distance control (optional).
There are no reviews yet.