Jacket hem pressing machine BRI 500-101 Classic. Description:
BRI 500-101 is an industrial jacket hem pressing machine used mainly in the textile industry. The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the machine), which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outage, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
The choice in cover materials is crucial for the finishing result. Veit cover systems are durable and of high quality, for optimal results, we recommend using Veit cover materials exclusively. You can find all types of covers and accesories on our website www.texco.ro.
Advantages of BRI 500-101:
- Lateral holding arm (lowerable): Facilitates the positioning;
- Adjustable stop rail: Flexible solution for different hem widths;
- Suction individually activated in lower buck: Facilitates the positioning;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs;
- 2 holding bars for side vents and one holding bar for back vent: Prevents displacement during pressing process (optional);
- Tape dispenser for fusing tapes (manually cut length of fusing tape): Optimises work station layout (optional);
- Hem stop rail: Device for pressing different hem widths (optional);
- Deposit for 1 hem stop rail: Optimises work station layout (optional);
- Laser for better placement of check garments (optional).