Label Edge Combination Pressing Machine BRI 302-201. Description:
BRI 302-201 is an underpressing machine especially designed for the processing of jackets with 1-4 buttons (collars, lapels, lining).
Advantages of BRI 302-201:
- Special shaping;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs;
- Facing extension buck (optional add-on): Additional pressing buck for 3-4-button jackets;
- Seperate suction at lower buck for collar, lapel and facing for correct positioning;
- Lifting of the lower buck: Makes the positioning of the lapel area easier;
- Lapel head with optional pre-steaming: Allows possible corrections from previous pressing operations;
- Distance control for lapel and facing: Individually adjustable distance of lapel form avoids marks and shine;
- Holding clamps for collar centre: Prevents displacement of the garment on the machine (optional);
- Unloading device for left and/or right jacket front: Automatic unloading after pressing / Increases productivity (optional);
- Blowing device for lapel crease: Avoiding steam touching the lapel after pressing / Increases quality (optional);
- Edge suction at facing buck: Avoids steam marks (optional).
Covers for ironing bucks
• The covers of the pressing forms are very important because they come in direct contact with the material, which is why the materials from which the VEIT covers are made are of the highest quality and made so that the distribution of steam and the power of the vacuum are distributed correctly and efficiently. All types of upholstery and other accessories or consumables can be find on our shop site www.texco.ro.