Lapel Finish Pressing Machine BRI 905 VC. Description:
This pressing machine is used in the process of finishing lapels from jackets, it has a special finishing surface with absorption and blowing function. BRI 905 VC is provided with a vertical head buck closing which transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface and prevents displacement of the garment on the machine.
Vertical head buck closing / advantages:
- eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning ;
- free visibility to the garment on the machine ;
- no heat radiation to the operator ;
- emergency stop function.
The press has a very powerful 230 V motor that has a production capacity of approximately 75 pieces per hour.
The functions of the press are activated by the pedals from the base of it. The absorption of the press in the lower forms can be individually activated via pedal, which makes positioning the clothes in the correct position much easier.
Veit ironing bucks are made of the highest quality materials ensuring an even distribution of steam and vacuum power onto the entire pressing surface.
You can find all types of bucks and other accessories or consumables shown below or on our shop website www.texco.ro.
This press has maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the machine), which is found on all Brisay products, the waiting time for starting the press has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the press is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
Designed to guarantee operator safety BRI 905 – VC press has a function that immediately stops the machine in case of emergency. After activating this function the press immediately depressurizes and remains inactive until it receives the next command.
The control panel:
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes with 3 factory pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
A very important feature of BRI 905 press is represented by the new innovation VEIT – “STEAM EDGE SUCTION” which together with the very well made bucks brings the finished product to the highest quality standards.
Steam Edge Suction Technology – for a perfect final result every step of the finishing process must be performed correctly, the skills of the operator,the functions and efficiency of the machine need to be equal to a proportion of 50%.
The Steam Edge Suction function absorbs the steam from the upper bucks through a vacuum without allowing it to escape, thus avoiding damaging the already finished parts of the garment and eliminating the need for any final retouching of the product.
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Suction in lower bucks individually activated: Facilitates the positioning;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Lateral suction: Additional suction for holding the jacket facing during the entire operation (optional);
- Central chamber suction including edge suction: For adjusting lapel break from soft to hard. Edge suction avoids uncontrolled steam;
- Upper buck suction: Improves the ironing result;
- Unloading device: Automatic unloading / Increases productivity (optional).