Lapel Finish Pressing Machine BRI 905C-101 (180° Carousel). Description:
BRI 905C-101 is an industrial rotary press used in the textile industry for finishing and forming of lapels. To avoid the imprints and shine that appear from improper pressing, the press has a system that digitally controls the distance between the two ironing bucks thus eliminating any unwanted defects of the finished product.
Due to the DMC (direct control of the machine) system, which can be found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second after starting.
The vertical closing of the upper bucks is an important feature because the pressure distribution on the lapels of the jacket is uniform throughout the pressing surface and prevents the movement of the garment from the machine.
The Vertical Closing:
- Ensures uniform pressure distribution throughout the entire pressing surface and prevents material from moving on the machine;
- Eliminates obstruction in the loading area during positioning;
- Ensures free visibility to the garment on the machine;
- No heat radiation to the operator.
This system offers a higher ironing quality compared to scissor-type closing presses. The absorption function evenly distributed over the entire surface of the buck, prevents the clothes from moving onto the machine, and the upper cooling and drying function of the lapels perfectly stabilizes the result obtained by pressing and increases the quality of the final result. The lower and upper bucks are uniformly heated over their entire surface by steam.
The BRI 905C-101 ironing press is controlled by a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ in the form of a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting additional time for diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
A very important feature of the press is the new innovation from VEIT, the – “STEAM EDGE SUCTION” which, together with the especially designed buck covers, helps to obtain a finished product to the highest quality standards.
What is Steam Edge Suction Technology? – So that the final result is a perfect one, every step of the finishing process must be completed correctly. The operator’s skills and the functions and efficiency of the press contribute equally to the qualitative final result of the press. When the press bucks come together for pressing, some of the steam coming out of the upper buck exits outwards, thus damaging other parts of the already finished garment. The Steam Edge Suction function absorbs the entire additional amount of steam from the upper buck using the vacuum to the lower buck. This feature is very important because there is no need for any final retouching.
Advantages of BRI 905C-101:
- Maintenance-free distance control of the upper buck due to contact-free position sensoring: variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric;
- Suction in lower bucks individually activated: Facilitates the positioning;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Lateral suction: Additional suction for holding the jacket facing during the entire operation (optional);
- Central chamber suction including edge suction: For adjusting lapel break from soft to hard. Edge suction avoids uncontrolled steam;
- Upper buck suction: Improves the ironing result;
- Unloading device: Automatic unloading / Increases productivity (optional).
There are no reviews yet.