Mini-Utility Pressing Machine BRI 2068 SC. Description:
This multifunctional steam press is used in the textile industry to finish a wide range of materials.
BRI 2068 SC is equipped with distance control and analog pressure control, without spring balancing and manometer display thus ensuring perfect processing even of delicate fabrics and variable adjustment of the distance between pressing shapes which helps to avoid markings and bright spots on all types of fabrics.
BRI 2068 SC has a vertical closing of the bucks, thus ensuring a uniform distribution of pressure throughout the surface of the parts that need to be finished, prevents the material from moving onto the press and offers excellent quality of the final product.
Advantages of BRI 2068 SC:
- SC (Scissor Closing): Folding Arm Frame;
- User-friendly 3.5“ colour touch display;
- Steam edge suction: Prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas;
- Manual operation via pedal;
- Analog distance control and pressure control to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabric.
- Automatic activation of blowing / suction while lifting the iron: Increases productivity;
- Blowing / suction via switch rail;
- Steam / blowing lower buck with pedal: For pre-steaming or finishing of velvet fabrics.