Jumag Multiple Steam Units. Description:
Multiple steam units are recommended when a capacity greater than 560 kg steam / hour is needed or if almost 100% of the steam supply quantity is redundant.
For several steam units a common water source and a common blowing vessel are frequently used. There is no limitation on the number of Jumag generators that can be connected. The steam capacity is adjusted upon request through a boiler sequence circuit, also, the systems with several units do not require approval and monitoring. In order to obtain uniform usage of the steam boilers, priorities are regularly changed.
- For larger steam requirements – cost effective nonetheless;
- Extendable steam output – the unit can expand depending on your needs;
- Supply security – via redundant steam generators;
- Tailored steam supply with fluctuating steam consumption;
- All advantages of the Jumag steam boiler are also applicable for large amounts of steam;
- Multi-unit systems require no approval or monitoring.
There are no reviews yet.