Shirt Press Veit 8900. Description:
This shirt press is a powerful alternative to traditional finishing machines in textile care factories. Veit 8900 can process both long-sleeved and short-sleeved shirts. A pressed shirt maintains its form better than a regularly finished shirt.
Advantages of Veit 8900 shirt press:
- Also suitable for Slim Line shirts;
- The moulded heating system provides an excellent temperature distribution and saves energy;
- During the process, the shirt is stretched downwards;
- Both long-sleeved and short-sleeved shirts can be processed;
- With the VEITouch control unit, the different programs can be easily selected;
- Pneumatically height-adjustable sleeve tensioners for better results and quality;
- The heat accumulation plate ensures fast drying of the seams;
- The new optional cuff-tuck-press gives the sleeve the perfect finish.
There are no reviews yet.