Sleeve seam pressing machine for front and elbow seams (incl. iron BRI 1). Description:
BRI 430 VC is used in the textile industry in the process of sleeves forming. The press has an vertical closing of the bucks wich transfers even distribution of pressure onto the entire pressing surface, prevents displacement of the garment on the machine during the pressing process and eliminates the obstruction in the loading area during the positioning of the material. The vertical closing also ensures an safe and pleaseant working environment due to the emergency stop function and the fact that it doesn’t allow the heat radiations reach the operator.
Due to the DMC (direct control of the machine) system, which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
The choice of cover materials is crucial for the finishing result. Veit cover systems are durable and of high quality, you can find all types of covers and accesories on our website www.texco.ro
Advantages of BRI 430 VC:
- Two ironing bucks: front and elbow -seams are finished at the same buck;
- Special buck construction: Additional mark-free shaping effect of front seams;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Soft suction lower buck: Flexible solution when ironing different fabrics, avoiding marks;
- Steam edge suction: Prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas;
- Clamps for holding sleeve head (front seam): Prevents displacement of sleeve seam during pressing cycle;
- Clamps for holding sleeve head (elbow seam): Prevents displacement of sleeve seam during pressing cycle ( optional );
- Unloading device: Automatic unloading after pressing / Increases productivity ( optional ).