Underpressing Machine BRI 410 SC. Description:
This underpressing machine is mainly used in the sleeve shaping process.
The BRI 410 SC is controlled by a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting additional time for diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
Advantages of BRI 410 SC:
- SC (Scissor Closing): Folding Arm Frame;
- Special buck design: Optimal buck design for a perfect shaping effect;
- User-friendly 3.5″ colour touch display;
- Deposit plate: Better situation workplace;
- Flexible shaping stamp creates the desired shaping effect.
The choice of cover materials is crucial for the finishing result. Veit cover systems are durable and of high quality, for optimal results we recommend using Veit cover materials exclusively. You can find all kind of covers and other accesories on our website www.texco.ro.