Trouser Hem Pressing Machine BRI 200-101 Basic. Description:
BRI-200-101-Basic is an industrial press used in the textile industry in the process of finishing hems and cuffs from pants. The press is provided with 3 stainless steel tensioning templates for optimal tensioning of different materials and hem dimensions.
Advantages of BRI 200-101 Basic:
- Bottom binding guide with optional raising device: Exact and even positioning of the bottom binding – Increases quality;
- Steam edge suction: prevents damage to previously finished pressing areas during the pressing process – Increases quality;
- User-friendly 5.7“ colour touch display;
- Separate program selection switch: Allows quick change of programs – Improves work station layout;
- Electro-mechanical distance control (variable adjustment of the distance between the pressing shapes during the pressing process): to avoid marks and shine on all types of fabrics (optional);
- Machine height adjustment: for operation from standing or sitting position – Improves work station layout;
- Pneumatic bundle holding device: deposit and clamping device for several trousers when using bundle production: Increases productivity (optional);
- Stretching templates for shorts incl. folding table (optional);
- Rapid exchange system for stretching templates: Increases productivity when changing styles (optional);
- Suction on head buck: Extended cooling process increases quality when pressing very sensitive fabrics (optional);
- Distance control for stretching templates: increases quality when pressing very sensitive fabrics.
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ as a 5.7-inch color display with USB port and WLAN interface that allows remote control of the machine. This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, and the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time in diagnosis. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
The control unit has a storage capacity of 200 programs and comes from the factory with 3 pre-stored sample programs: soft, medium and hard.
Due to the DMC (direct control of the machine) system, which is found on all Brisay presses, the waiting time for starting the machine has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the machine is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
There are no reviews yet.