Universal Finisher 8430 for blouses, sport, casual and jeans-jackets. Description:
VEIT 8430 universal finisher is used to obtain excellent results when finishing light garments of different sizes such as dresses, blouses and shirts. It is easy to use, while providing excellent 3-dimensional finishing results for light-weight garments. The necessity to hand-iron these garments is reduced to minor touch-ups.
The use of the ironing parameters benefit from distinct functions such as: its steam and pressure for softening the material after forming, drying and cooling the product by means of a powerful hot air blower.
The adjustable sleeve clamps allow an easy setting of the correct sleeve position and the flaps in the front and back hold the blouse in the correct position.
Two Blouse Finishers can be operated in tandem by a single operator, thus increasing the productivity by 50 %.
For easier loading and better visibility on the garment the Veit 8430 mannequin rotates to 360 degrees. This option reduces the working time as much as possible, decreases the number of operations that need to be made by the operator and increases productivity.
Advantages of the VEIT 8430 universal finisher:
- High performance (up to 80 pcs/h);
- Two Blouse Finishers can be operated in tandem by a single operator. Productivity increases by 50 % with a single operator;
- Powerful but energy saving blower motor with manually adjustable air quantity for all fabrics;
- Adjustable shoulder width from 12.6 to 20.5 inch / 320 to 520 mm;
- 360° rotatable: for easy loading and best view on the garment;
- Adjustable sleeve clamps allow an easy setting of the correct sleeve position;
- Automatically adjusting hem tensioners allow the finish of blouses with waists;
- Flaps in the front and back hold the blouse in the correct position;
- Manual stretching in vertical as well as horizontal direction is possible if needed.
There are no reviews yet.