Vertical Sleeve Finishing Machine BRI 890-111. Description:
BRI 890-111 is an industrial press used in the process of forming and finishing the sleeves from jackets and coats for women’s clothing. The press is easy to use and is an effective solution for reducing production costs.
The press contains a control panel with a power of 400 MHZ , a user-friendly 3,5“ colour touch display, a USB port and WLAN interface that allow remote control of the machine.
This panel directly monitors the electrical components of the press and announces when an error occurs, thus the operator intervenes directly where the problem is without wasting time on diagnostics. In order to facilitate the work of the operators, the control panel keeps a history of the errors that have occurred.
Due to the DMC system (direct control of the machine), which is found on all Brisay products, the waiting time for starting the press has been eliminated. Even in case of emergency or power outages, the press is ready for operation in less than 1 second.
Advantages of BRI 890-111 finish pressing machine:
- For quality ladies’ jackets and coasts manufacturing;
- Exchangeable crease clamp system: for adjustment on different sizes (optional);
- Vacuum for an easy positioning of the garments;
- Crease plate with steam, vacuum and blowing-function;
- Airbag in the lower part of the crease plate with the functions steam and blowingfor armhole creasing;
- Patented buck heating by steampipes;
- Additional manual operation by pedal;
- Machine can be run with one or two operators: higher output;
- Machine height and pedal frame adjustable: for an optimal adjustment to the operator;
- Special glove for the finishing of the upper sleeves (1 piece);
- 2 sleeve holding devices incl. sleeve seam holding device (flexible adjustable) (optional);
- 2 sleeve tensioning devices (optional);
- Vertically arranged buck shapes;
- Blazer hangs on the buck as on a human body;
- Reduction of lining pressing because of hanging ironing/time saving.