Condair DA dehumidification systems. Description:
Condair DA desiccant-based dehumidifiers are designed to be used wherever a low humidity of 10-20% is required, as an example for industrial processes or places where temperatures are very low. The devices’ powerful sorption rotors mean that they can be used to bring humidity values down to a minimum at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
A number of additional modules can be connected to the dehumidifier providing flexible operation, allowing it to provide a customized airflow depending on the application. These include pre- or post-cooling batteries, heat exchangers and condensing modules.
Additional heat exchangers can use gas, hot water or steam to reduce system operating costs and can be operated in conjunction with a regular electric heater. Models up to 20 kg steam / hour have electric reactivation with advanced self-adjusting PTC heating.
A wide range of control options is available and includes an integrated touch screen controller, BMS support with Modbus as standard, as well as a comprehensive range of other BMS gateways.
Condair DA dehumidifiers incorporate high quality AC or EC fans prior to the desiccant rotor, in a push configuration. The processing and regeneration fans are triggered directly via the controller, the air flows are monitored and displayed on the screen (optional). This ensures maximum operational efficiency and saves time during commissioning and maintenance. The regeneration fan is insulated as standard to avoid contact with hot humid exhaust air and to extend its service life.
Features and benefits:
- Stainless steel housing – All our dehumidifiers are equipped with durable AISI 304 stainless steel housing;
- High efficiency desiccant rotor – The desiccant rotor consists of a honeycomb fiber optic structure, covered with extremely hygroscopic silica gel;
- Fully UL certified – Condair has had our units fully UL certified. Thus obtaining the elimination of any need for on-site certification of our product;
- Standard systems have dehumidification capacities of 0.45 kg / hour –182 kg / hour;
- The fans are installed inside the dehumidifier for quiet operation;
- Operating temperature range from -30 ° C to 40 ° C;
- The volume of dry air varies from 160 m³ / hour to 9,400 m³ / hour from the standard models;
- The very flexible configuration options make the DA series suitable for any dehumidification project;
- They can deliver dry air directly to a room or through the ducts of a ventilation system.
Condair DA 160 – 440
Compact and efficient desiccant dehumidifier with durable stainless steel housing. Perfect for use in smaller rooms such as basements and archives. DA 160 has a nominal dehumidification capacity from 0.6 to 1.4 kg / hour.
Condair DA 210 – 450
High performance but compact desiccant dehumidifiers for use in industrial and commercial applications. Robust and easy to maintain designed with AISI304 stainless steel housing. Nominal dehumidification capacity 0.6 – 2.2 kg / hour.
Condair DA 500 – 9400
Desiccant dryers specially designed for use in industrial applications and large rooms. The units are widely customized and configurable. The DA 500 – 9400 series comes with a wide variety of control options, a compact design with a high-performance vertically mounted rotor and nominal drying capacities from 3.3 to 54 kg / hour.
Condair DA 13000 – 27000
Large, custom desiccant dehumidifiers for treating large airflows and moisture loads. Individually configurable depending on the application. The units can be equipped with pre and post cooling coils, regeneration heaters for different supply media and air filters of different classes. Nominal dehumidification capacities are 86 – 182 kg / hour, but larger or smaller units can be delivered on request.
There are no reviews yet.